Last night the ADR Think Tank and Young Women in Law hosted the event “How to Use Social Media in Your Law Practice: Tips and Tricks from the Experts”.
The speakers recommended the following:
1) Read the website social media examiner http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com
2) Use your Linkedin summary to write about who you are, as opposed to using it as a summary of your resume.
3) Read the book Youtility http://www.youtilitybook.com
4) Use Hootsuite to aggregate your social media websites.
5) Regularly post updates to a blog, twitter, youtube, or podcasts (whichever method matches your personality).